Andrea E. Watters
Andrea E. Watters was honored to be named as one of five “Young Guns: Top Trial Lawyers” for the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association. Andrea has successfully negotiated multi-million dollar settlements and obtained multi-million dollar civil jury trial verdicts. Her jury verdict in Minium v. Pillar Condominiums is still considered the largest personal injury jury verdict reached in a mold exposure case.
Licensed to Appear:
- United States Supreme Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court
- Illinois District Courts
- Illinois State Courts
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Arizona Superior Courts
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- The National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 100
- American Association for Justice
- Arizona Association for Justice
- Arizona Women Lawyer’s Association
- Illinois State Bar
- Arizona State Bar
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois – J.D.
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona – B.A.
- In addition to her law practice, Andrea is the proud mother of her daughter, Charlotte, who is an Alabama attorney. Her firm continues its ongoing support of breast cancer research.